Welcome to the FIC website!
The Finance & Investment Club is the first organization at UC Davis to focus on both the technical and interpersonal environment of the business world. Our club integrates finance, accounting, and economics into our everyday operations. Through intensive training, members within our organization will become well prepared for their future careers.
6th Annual Career Panel - Thursday, February 6th 2014
The Finance and Investment Club cordially invites you to their 6th Annual Career Panel. Our 6th Annual Career Panel is designed to answer your questions and provide a push towards a successful future. We have brought highly distinguished professionals who will provide their experiences and impart tips for succeeding in today's tough job environment. Our panelists come from various industries ranging from Investment Banking to Corporate Finance and Law. Attendees will gain valuable insight on different career paths one can pursue in business as well as have the opportunity to learn how our panelists achieved success.
This year our panelists will be:
- Eileen Evans, JD, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Cloud & Open Source Office of the General Counsel at Hewlett-Packard Company, UC Davis Law School (Valedictorian)
- Tim Karman, Head of Internet Investment Banking at RBC Capital Markets, UC Davis - Harvard Business School MBA
- Joncarlo Mark, Founder & Managing Member, Upwelling Capital Group LLC, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Ubaldo Plentywounds, Vice President, Marketing Strategy Manager at Union Bank, USC Marshall School of Business - EMBA
- Brian Woodall, CPA, CAIA, Chief Executive Officer at Lamplighter Financial, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
The event starts promptly at 8:10 pm Thursday, February 6th 2014 at 1003 Giedt Hall. Business Casual attire at a minimum.
Please RSVP via our Facebook event page pasted below — and please invite anybody who will gain from this event.
Interested in Joining FIC?
FIC recruits members on a quarterly basis and applications will be available towards the middle of each quarter. In the meantime, we hold several open meetings, seminars, and events to give you an inside look into how our club operates. To request a copy of our open meeting schedule, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our other meetings, analyst team work, portfolio challenge, social events, and much more are exclusive for members.